• Does your sophistication and desire to help others make you a natural partner for Gallup executives?
• Are you a highly organized and responsible professional who can prioritize the urgency of multiple requests to meet simultaneous deadlines with outstanding quality?
• Do you have the confidence to step in and move things forward to help others get what they need before they ask for it?
• Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are always on the go, working with a variety of individuals and schedules?
• Are you flexible enough to meet quickly changing needs yet disciplined and focused with details — intuitively knowing and adapting to what is most important?
• Are you an expert with Microsoft® Word, Excel®, and PowerPoint®?
The Administrative Assistant we are searching for will coordinate and support the efforts of Gallup executives in our Omaha Riverfront office — taking pride in skillfully managing calendars, answering phones, organizing schedules, and maximizing efficiency. You will help coordinate travel and provide logistical support for meetings as well as cover other administrative responsibilities. We are looking for a hands-on, highly energetic team player who can lead and orchestrate all necessary support functions with great ownership, care, and positivity.
Gallup is an enduring, prospering management consulting company that is committed to helping organizations improve their business performance and develop better leaders, more productive employees, and more profitable customers. Gallup has studied human nature and behavior for more than 70 years. Our purpose is simple: to help organizations and individuals maximize their performance through measurement tools, coursework, and strategic advisory services. Our approach enables us to identify, develop, and implement solutions that align with our clients' visions and strategies. At Gallup, we are just as committed to our employees. We select our associates for their talents, position them for success, and provide them with opportunities to use their talents every day.
Expertise and proven proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel are required. An undergraduate degree is also required; three years of administrative experience is preferred. A strong sense of team, sophisticated telephone skills, and the ability to be self-directed and proactive are essential to success.
Gallup does not typically sponsor foreign citizens for H-1B visas or permanent resident status for this position.
Gallup is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Gallup - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
More than a pollster, Gallup draws from its research and behavioral studies to offer consulting services related to performance management....