• Are you an expert with Microsoft® Word, Excel®, and PowerPoint®?
• Will your sophistication and self-confidence enable you to partner effectively with executives?
• Are you a highly responsible and organized professional who can follow through on simultaneous deadlines and gets things done with timeliness and perfection?
• Can you anticipate needs and ask smart questions to help colleagues get what they need?
• Are you a warm, outgoing person who builds friendships and networks easily?
• Are you a logical, analytical thinker with an eye for proofing information for accuracy and relevance?
The Administrative Assistant we are looking for will coordinate and support the efforts of Gallup executives, taking pride in skillfully managing their calendars, organizing their schedules and travel, and maximizing their efficiency. You will also partner with outside organizations, agencies, and associates to support meetings and project work. Other responsibilities include preparing documents, assisting with research, copying, binding, shipping, maintaining contract files, completing expense reports, supporting proposal efforts, and additional administrative duties. Strong team skills and the ability to be self-directed and proactive are essential to success. You will work in our Washington, D.C., office, located at 9th and F Street in downtown Washington, near the Verizon Center and the Washington Convention Center.
Gallup is an enduring, prospering management consulting company that is committed to helping organizations improve their business performance and develop better leaders, more productive employees, and more profitable customers. Gallup has studied human nature and behavior for more than 70 years. Our purpose is simple: to help organizations and individuals maximize their performance through measurement tools, coursework, and strategic advisory services. Our approach enables us to identify, develop, and implement solutions that align with our clients' visions and strategies. At Gallup, we are just as committed to our employees. We select our associates for their talents, position them for success, and provide them with opportunities to use their talents every day.
Candidates for this position must bring expertise in Microsoft Word and proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with Microsoft Project Management System is beneficial. An associate degree is required; a bachelor's degree is preferred. Gallup does not typically sponsor foreign citizens for H-1B visas or permanent resident status for this position.
If your sophistication, positive energy, and orchestration ability will make a positive contribution to an executive team with a commitment to client success, apply now!
Gallup is an Equal Opportunity
United States-Washington DC
More than a pollster, Gallup draws from its research and behavioral studies to offer consulting services related to performance management....