GGP has an immediate need for an Administrative Assistant based in the Dallas Regional Office. This position will provide support to the Leasing and Marketing team.
General Growth Properties has been in the shopping center business for more than 50 years blending innovation, tradition and reputation to create some of the country’s top shopping centers. As employees we are collaborative, creative, self starters who aim to positively impact the shopping experience for our customer everyday. A career with GGP is your chance to embark on a rewarding journey into the retail real estate industry!
Collects, compiles and analyzes moderately complex data and information; Prepares presentations. Composes straightforward written descriptions of results. Foot traffic consists of the general public, merchants and tenants, maintenance and contractor personnel, security and police personnel and related persons to each of those categories, all day long. Telephone and mail traffic. Under limited supervision, provides general administrative support to a department or group of professionals.
Responsibilities include the following:
· Performs high-level administrative work, including frequent complex and confidential clerical work organizing, scheduling, coordinating, researching, compiling, exchanging and analyzing information
· Participates in administrative functions such as budgeting or developing spreadsheet tracking reports
· Assists in implementing property activities, internal and external
· Contacts are with executives, managers, other employees and customers mainly to assist with information exchange, problems and requests
· Studies management methods to improve workflow, simplify reporting procedures and implement cost reductions
· May provide administrative support to Accounting
· May perform administration/coordination for Specialty Leasing and/or Marketing
· Assists in daily business of managers, which includes general office work, answering phones, greeting guests and word processing, sorting and distributing mail
· Research, prepare and edit reports and presentations
· Reads incoming mail and independently handles or attaches appropriate file/information for recipients
· May direct services, such as maintenance, repair, purchasing and replenishing supplies, mail and files
· Schedules meetings/conference calls and appointments, makes travel arrangements, as needed
· Informs General Manager of problems
· Prepares, maintains and distributes activity and event lists
· May manage/update Insurance Certificates for any/all tenants and/or vendors
· May operate as management office support person for localized computer software/hardware
· Other duties as assigned
Qualifications include the following:
· High School Diploma
· 2 years of experience in an administrative support role
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel as well as email
· Highly organized and project oriented
· Excellent business writing and verbal communication skills
General Growth Properties, Inc. - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard
General Growth Properties (GGP) has an idea for an economic stimulus plan: Let's all hang out at the mall! GGP is the country's #2...