The Administrator Level works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required. Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new assignments. May determine methods and procedures on new assignments, and may provide guidance to Associate level personnel. Specific tasks include:
Requires a high school diploma with some college preferred and 1-2 years of related experience or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Prepare billing, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet and database.
- Maintain database accuracy.
- Provide accurate records to management.
- Maintain and order materials.
- Support a small office of diverse people and assignments.
- Process invoices for accuracy and payment.
- Maintain office supplies.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries in a timely manner.
- Handle a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system.
- Handle requests for information and data.
- Greet and direct visitors and clients.
Good customer skills
Good communications skills
Ability to work on their own
Ability to manage multiple ongoing tasks and mange to deadlines
Getronics - 12 months ago
In addition, Getronics delivers ICT solutions which help reduce the environmental footprint. As an example, The New Way of Working reflects...