This position serves as an administrative and project coordinator for Senior Level Administrators at Great Circle. The primary scope of projects and services are in the business administrative, facilities, risk management and Human Resource areas. A high level of computer proficiency in Microsoft Office products is essential, specifically Excel, Outlook, Word, Power Point, and Project. This position supports and assumes responsibility for a variety of exciting projects supporting the growth and development of operational systems that enhance the business productivity and strategic initiatives of Great Circle. The scope of duties require an ability to coordinate multiple projects, problem solve, work autonomously and effectively communicate with staff, customers, and vendors in written and verbal form.
Education and Experience :
· Minimum of associate’s degree and at least three (3) years of clerical experience
· Strong attention to detail.
· Experience with and knowledgeable of Microsoft Office Suite and other office software.
· Ability to operate various office machines, including a computer, copier, fax, & scanner.
· Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English.
· Possess a current, valid driver’s license and meet the Great Circle requirements for insurance.
Great Circle - 22 months ago
Great Circle is the largest child welfare agency in Missouri with campuses in St. Louis, Columbia, Springfield, St. James and service...