Greatbatch, Inc. is seeking an Administrative Assistant to perform a full range of clerical, administrative and general office duties in a responsible and confidential nature for the Alden facility.
1. Adheres to GB Core Beliefs and all safety and quality requirements.
2. Serves as the primary administrative assistant to assigned area. Acts as conduit between Manager and staff when travel and business schedules preclude direct interaction.
3. Composes, prepares, proofreads and edits organizational documents as necessary. Uses systems which include Microsoft Office software or internal systems.
4. Organizes, maintains, and retried files, records, and systems, following up on pending matters. Tracks and expedites projects and deadlines to ensure timely completion.
5. Maintains calendars to ensure internal and external customers meet schedules.
6. Prepares regular and special reports, coordinating information and summarizing data.
7. May provide administrative support for an Executive Operations Director or any other senior level leader.
8. Screens telephone calls, letters, and/or visitors using discretion and judgment in dealing with internal and external customers to determine nature of business and appropriate individuals to address the issues. Answers and directs all incoming inquiries and correspondence not requiring supervisor’s attention.
9. May perform confidential secretarial functions including developing and/or typing correspondences. Responds to routine external correspondences.
10. Coordinates travel schedules and reservations ensuring the most cost-effective arrangements for meetings.
11. Collects, maintains, and requisitions inventory of office equipment and supplies.
12. Organizes programs, events, meetings or conferences by arranging facilities and caterers, issuing information or invitations, coordinating speakers and controlling event budget.
13. Provides receptionist coverage.
14. Performs other functions as required.
High school diploma. Associate’s degree in secretarial science or business strongly preferred.
8+ years experience with high school diploma. 3-5 years experience with Associate’s degree.
Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Skills Products.
Strong Computer skills. Strong and effective verbal and written communication skills. Strong organization skills. Ability to follow written and verbal direction. Ability to operate standard office equipment and knowledge of basic office management procedures.
Greatbatch, Inc. develops and manufactures products used in medical devices for the cardiac rhythm management, neurostimulation, vascular,...