Under general supervision, provides moderately complex administrative secretarial support to an individual or group, and coordinates office operations. Associate's degree or equivalent Three years' experience (Additional education beyond high school may be substituted for experience). |
· General knowledge of and skill in the practical application of office practices, procedures, and equipment; of business English, spelling, punctuation, grammar and arithmetic.
· Skill in composing general correspondence; skill in using a variety of office software applications such as word-processing, spread sheets, presentation packages, and database applications to produce documents.
· Skill in understanding and following oral and written instructions, an in communicating effectively both orally and in writing.
· Skill in planning, organizing, prioritizing, and executing multiple and continuing assignments with general instructions.
· Skill in proofing office correspondence, forms, and other work product for typographical errors, spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
· Skill in performing basic arithmetic calculations.
· Skill in accurate alphabetical and numeric filing.
· Ability to type quickly and accurately
Greater Baltimore Medical Center - 7 months ago
Greater Baltimore Medical Center, also known as GBMC, operates an integrated health system for residents of Baltimore and surrounding...