LOCHNER , a leader in providing transportation engineering services, is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for its Lexington, KY office.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- 3-5 years administrative experience in a professional services firm.
- Manages the office reception area.
- Answers all incoming calls and transfers to the appropriate staff member.
- Greets and meets visitors and clients.
- Sorts, prepares and tracks incoming and outgoing mail.
- Maintains the inventory of office supplies.
- Expense reporting and timesheets.
- Prepares business memos and correspondence utilizing Word.
- Creates and maintains files.
- Coordinates meeting and travel arrangements as needed.
- Tracks professional engineering registrations as needed.
Equal Opportunity Employer-Affirmative Action - M/F/D/V
- Must be proficient utilizing MS Word.
- Must have a working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid grammatical and proofreading skills.
- Strong customer service presence with excellent phone skills.
- Responsiveness, attention to detail, and organizational skills are essential requirements.
H.W. Lochner, Inc. - 17 months ago