Performs administrative support tasks for one or more key executives in the organization. Examples of work performed may include a broad range of complex responsibilities involving confidential or technical information, such as compiling reports, maintaining databases, assisting with event planning, furnishing information, scheduling meetings and preparing agendas, responding to correspondence, researching background material, updating and maintaining payroll records. Must exercise considerable judgment and discretion in completing assignments.
- Manage, organize, and update relevant data using database applications.
- Gather data to prepare reports.
- Research and investigate information to enable strategic decision-making by others.
- Arrange and participate in meetings, conferences, and project team activities.
- Enter and maintain data in payroll system.
- Organize special projects.
- Arrange meetings and events, assisting with event planning.
- Process customer orders and enter them into a pre-established tracking system.
- Operate a variety of standard office machines, including a personal computer and a variety of computer software, phone, fax, calculator, shredding machine and photocopy machine.
- Type and word-process various documents and electronic information
- Maintain files.
- Order and maintain relevant office supplies for effectiveness of personal duties.
- Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to health and safety, and quality management.
- Adhere to procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment and materials for which the role has responsibility.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Requires strong computer and internet research skills. Posses proficient Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to work independently in a multi-task environment
- High School Diploma or GED
Hanger, Inc. - 19 months ago