Bachelor's of Science
For over 24 years, Healix has supported healthcare providers through innovative business solutions. Whether we are managing an infusion center within a physician’s office, compounding high-tech pharmaceuticals for a hospital system, or manufacturing generic antibiotics for the healthcare industry, our team strives to deliver the highest level of healthcare to our community and the businesses that depend on them.
Working at Healix means that you have the opportunity to impact thousands of patients each day while sharpening your business skills across multiple disciplines. We are looking for talented individuals with a passion for creating progressive solutions and who thrive in a fast-paced, rewarding work environment.
HEALIX HAS AN IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR:
An Administrative Assistant to join our expert team of business and healthcare minded professionals.
Primary duties include the following:
· Design, manage and maintain filing systems to satisfy regulatory requirements.
· Develop and implement new administrative systems, including records management.
· Ensure filing systems are maintained and up to date.
· Define procedures for record retention.
· Ensure protection and security of files and records.
· Ensure effective transfer of files and records.
· Transfer and dispose records according to retention schedules and polices.
· Ensure personnel files are up to date and secure.
· Process new and revised documents for review and approval, including review and verification documents for completeness, accuracy and compliance with company guidelines and processes.
· Manage document distribution activities.
· Initiate and track periodic review of documents.
· Manage, organize, and maintain daily calendars for assigned management staff; schedule meetings and appointments.
· Make travel and meeting reservations and arrangements for on and off-site meetings and conferences.
· Screen visitors and phone calls; route calls or answer questions as appropriate.
· Review and coordinate mail and documents for signature. Type, proofread and process a wide variety of complex and confidential reports, letters and memoranda.
· Make copies of correspondence or other printed material.
· Assist in receptionist coverage support when needed.
· Communicate with all levels of management and support staff, clients and vendors.
· Other duties as assigned.
· 2 years of applicable experience; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Strong computer skills.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to work with others.
Healix, Inc. - 11 months ago
In 1989, a pharmacist and an aerospace engineer formed a single, powerful idea: simplify infusion therapy. For over 20 years,...