to the Jim Joseph Foundation Education Initiative
Hebrew Union College-Jewish Institute of Religion
New York City, NY
This position provides primary administrative support for the programs and professional staff of the Jim Joseph Foundation-Education Initiative (JJF-EI) at HUC-JIR.
- Maintaining program calendars
- Coordinating events and planning of programs
- Research and compiling of data
- Preparing pre-approvals and expense reports
- Liaison for all internal departments and outside department related contacts
- Enters and updates project plan information and expense information
- Enters and updates prospective applicant information into the Student Information System.
Position located on the New York campus of HUC-JIR serving national projects. Work may require occasional evening or weekend work during special events or institutes. May require occasional travel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with special attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience in performing administrative duties in a professional services setting.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Knowledge of Microsoft Access a plus.
- Travel and event planning experience
- Strong time management skills and ability to organize, prioritize and complete multiples tasks with close attention to detail
- Knowledge of Hebrew and Jewish liturgy a plus.
idealist.org - 2 years ago