We go to great lengths to ensure career satisfaction. That’s just what you’ll find at Highwoods Properties, Inc. As one of the largest full-service commercial real estate companies in the Southeast, we offer motivated professionals excellent opportunities for career growth in a dynamic high-challenge environment. Poised for continuing achievement, we currently have an opportunity in our Atlanta, GA office for an Administrative Assistant in the Leasing department.
This position is a key administrative support role for a four-person leasing/marketing department. The primary responsibility will be to assist the Leasing Representatives with document preparation for proposals and leases as well as acting as liaison in communications with brokers, customers, architects, lease administration, construction project managers, and property managers.
• Serve as primary support for the Director of Leasing
• Prepare and/or process all necessary data entry points for LeaseLink
• Interface with and act as a liaison between the leasing reps and brokers, customers, architects, construction project managers, contractors, property managers and management to assist with transaction progress, showing appointments, space planning meetings and construction estimates
• Research pertinent information relative to the Real Estate industry and corporate background of prospective customers
• Create and maintain a weekly prospect/lease activity report, which tracks the progress and future action of each prospect and lease transaction.
• Update and maintain the Building Information System on an on-going basis
• Serve as Costar and Xceligent contact for updates and subscription services
• Maintain vacancy information as needed in conjunction with marketing
• Create and prepare initial drafts of correspondence, monthly divisional reports, leasing reports, and other documentation as needed
• Maintain team calendars, schedule appointments, arrange meetings, process mail, create and maintain files
• Enter and maintain broker and customer contact information in CRM database
• Prepare and send executable lease and commission documents, lease proposals
• Assist with making arrangements for broker presentations and entertainment
• Code and process invoices for the leasing department
• Coordinate required action and maintain files for the director’s and leasing reps real estate licenses, subscriptions and memberships
• Process seminar and educational class requests and enrollment forms
• Provides support as part of the divisional administrative team and receptionist coverage as needed.
The ideal candidate will possess an Associates Degree in Business Administration or related field plus 3-5 years administrative experience in a corporate office environment. Prior experience in a Leasing department (Commercial Real Estate) is preferred.
Position requires proficient skills in the following areas: organization, written and verbal communication and editing/proof-reading. Individual should be a self-starter with a strong work ethic and require minimal supervision. Must be efficient at multi-tasking and prioritizing while maintaining strong attention to detail in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment. Excellent proficiency in Microsoft office suite of products (i.e. Word and Excel) is essential. Experience with Adobe Acrobat, InDesign and Photoshop a plus.
For consideration, please include salary requirements. Relocation assistance is not available.
Highwoods Properties - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -