Responsible for data entry and the performance of various administrative and clerical duties in support of the Crude Oil Division
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for data entry in to computer systems used by Pipeline Accountant, ensuring the accuracy of completion.
- Maintains AFE records and files.
- Audits and codes A/P invoices.
- Maintains office supplies and orders as needed.
- Performs various clerical support functions for department including but not limited to photocopying, faxing, and filing.
- Responsible for distribution of incoming mail and the proper dispatching of outgoing mail including UPS and FedEx deliveries.
- Assists with travel arrangements as needed.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Proficient computer knowledge, including Microsoft Office.
- High school education plus one year of additional business, technical or college training and a minimum of two years related job experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Hiland Partners, LP (Hiland Partners) is a midstream energy partnership engaged in purchasing, gathering, compressing, dehydrating,...