Incumbent will be responsible for assisting the SVP Controller with a broad range of administrative support.
- The creation and generation of Powerpoint presentations used for executive meetings.
- Managing calendar and appointments, including group meetings, video/web calls and conference room arrangements
- Acting as gatekeeper by screening telephone calls and mail, answering routine questions and providing information when possible
- Coordinating travel arrangements and preparing expense reports
- Organizing and maintaining confidential correspondence and files
- Managing frequent interaction with the members of the senior leadership team and external constituents
- Providing back-up administrative support for other executive assistants as needed
- Using extreme discretion when working with confidential information concerning the company
- Assists with other duties as required
- 8+ years of administrative experience, with previous experience supporting senior executive staff
- Superior skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) - testing will be required
- Extremely strong Powerpoint capabilities along the lines of a Powerpoint specialist role
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Professional, customer-focused demeanor, particularly on the telephone and in greeting guests
- Strong attention to detail; accountability for accuracy of all work produced
- Ability to work with short deadlines and with minimal supervision
- Must possess the ability to reliably deal with extremely sensitive and confidential information
- Strong work ethic
Hillshire Brands focuses on providing meat-centric food products that satisfy consumer appetites and offer exceptional quality and value. The flagship brands of our reinvigorated company include Ball Park, Gallo Salame, Hillshire Farm, Jimmy Dean and State Fair. In addition, the company produces the well-loved Sara Lee frozen desserts. The Hillshire Brands foodservice division serves our portfolio of products to restaurants, schools, convenience stores, healthcare facilities, hospitality venues and other food service operations. Collectively, these brands generate approximately $4 billion in revenue as they touch millions of consumers in North America.
At Hillshire Brands, we believe that careers are as unique as individuals. That's why we offer employment opportunities that give you ownership of your career. All employees have a voice, and your ideas are valued. As an employee of the company, your individual contributions will make a significant impact on our overall success. Our organization benefits from the passion of individuals working together, so as an employee of Hillshire Brands you will have an opportunity to further develop your skills, gain new experiences and build new capabilities.
An Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
Administrative & Clerical
High School/GED or equivalent
Hillshire Brands - 21 months ago
Hillshire Brands Company (NYSE: HSH) is the nation's leader in meat-centric food solutions for the retail and foodservice markets. The...