This is a proposal position
Background: IAP World Services, Inc. has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Administrative Assistant to perform contract work at the USCG Elizabeth City Air Station, Elizabeth City, NC. IAP World Services is the on-site technical services contractor and supports USCG by hiring and managing qualified individuals to support mission requirements.
Position Description: This work supports the Facilities Engineering Division (FED) to ensure work orders and self-help projects are properly managed and completed on time. Specific duties include:
Qualifications: High School diploma plus 2 years’ experience required, bachelor’s degree preferred. Good written and verbal communication skills. Advanced capability to operate office application software including word processors, spreadsheets, and presentation software. The Administrative Assistant may be required to work independently on projects requiring research and preparation of briefing charts and other presentation materials.
- Coordinate with Safety and Environmental Health Office (SEHO) and Base Support Unit (BSU) to minimize impact on base operations
- Assist BSU SEHO with managing asbestos program
- Maintain FED work order file, keeping it current
- Act as Unit Key Control Officer, responsible for issue and tracking unit keys, including the fleet of government vehicles
- Helps to maintain phones, computers, fax machines, and copiers
- Coordinate with COR for monitoring facility maintenance, lawn maintenance, trash, and recycling contracts
- Comply with all base safety and security regulations and requirements
IAP Worldwide Services - 19 months ago
IAP - Your Global Challenges Partner
IAP is a leading provider of global-scale logistics, facilities management, and advanced professional...