ITT Technical Institute is a leading provider of technology-oriented postsecondary degree programs designed to help students develop skills and knowledge they can use to pursue career opportunities in a variety of fields. At our more than 140 accredited ITT Technical Institutes located in approximately 40 states, we predominately provide career-focused degree programs of study in fields involving technology, criminal justice, business, and nursing to approximately 80,000 students. Today, we continue to execute our model, add new programs of study, and grow at a very rapid pace building new campus locations across the country.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for executing special assignments requiring initiative and judgment while performing everyday secretarial duties.
- Assists with preparing reports, forms, etc from rough drafts, making grammar, punctuation, and spelling as needed.
- Perform duties such as answering and directing incoming calls, taking messages, greeting visitors, maintains appointment and work schedules and secures accommodations (travel, etc.) for supervisor.
- Serves as an effective liaison between supervisor and internal and external contacts.
- Examines correspondence, memos, directives, materials, etc. received and initiates relevant action such as replying to requests by sending a form letter, arranging meeting , or compiling recurring reports.
- Establishes and properly maintains an effective recordkeeping system for correspondence, reports, meeting minutes, supplies, and other sources of information.
- Responsible for proper use and preventive maintenance of general office equipment.
At ITT Technical Institute, we are experiencing terrific growth and offer robust career development and advancement potential! We offer a competitive salary, 401(k), group medical (including a Health Savings Account option), dental and vision coverage, flexible spending accounts, a tuition discount program of more than 50% for you and your immediate family members, and employee tuition reimbursement, just to name a few.
- Possess a minimum of one year secretarial experience and experience with Microsoft Office applications.
- Previous experience supporting an executive preferred.
- Excellent communication skills along with a helpful disposition necessary to deal effectively and courteously with internal and external contacts.
- Ability to type, edit, proof business correspondence and prepare reports.
Visit us at http://careers-itt-tech.icims.com to learn more about us and apply online.
ITT Technical Institute issues, on an annual basis, a Safety and Security Policies and Crime Statistics Report. The Report discloses information about our College’s safety and security policies and procedures, and statistics concerning the number of particular crimes reported to each College and local law enforcement agencies as occurring on each College’s premises or public property adjacent to the School. The Report serves to inform each College’s students, prospective students, employees and prospective employees of the existence and enforcement of the College's safety and security policies.
To access the Report for calendar year 2011 and a Campus Sex Crimes Prevention Act Notice, go to: http://info.itt-tech.edu/CAMPUS_SAFETY .
ITT Technical Institute will provide a paper copy of the Report upon request.
ITT Educational Services Inc. - 2 years ago
ITT Educational Services, Inc. (ITT/ESI), is a provider of postsecondary degree programs in the United States based on revenue and student...