Stateside Right of Way employees have a long working history together. Our team has recently worked together on the $1.2 billion five corridor Metropolitan Transportation Authority (METRO) rail project in Houston, Texas, SH 121 Highway Project in Johnson County and I-35W widening project in Fort Worth, and currently has projects in the DFW Metroplex and various other areas of Texas. The team has experience working under the Federal Transit Authority (FTA), federal, state and local rules and guidelines for preliminary engineering, cost studies, planning, EA, DEIS and FEIS submittals, RAMP process, New Starts, Procedures and Manual writing, Acquisition, Relocation, Eminent Domain, Community Outreach programs and Construction.
Our team provides daily, weekly and monthly reports to Engineering, Planning, Construction, Upper Management and to various Boards of Directors and City Councils. The team presents right of way processes and procedures to individuals, neighborhood associations, City Council meetings, and other agencies, as needed.
We will rely on your keen eye for the detail and exceptional organizational skills to keep us running in top form. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Light bookkeeping / accounting
- Read and route incoming mail; locate and attach appropriate file to correspondence
- Prepare outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mail and faxes
- Compose and type routine correspondence
- Organize and maintain file system and file correspondence and other records
- Prepare expense reports
- Greet scheduled visitors
- Arrange and coordinate travel schedules and reservations
- Coordinate and arrange meetings, prepare agendas, reserve and prepare facilities and records and transcribe minutes of meetings
- Act as the point person for building maintenance including landscape and cleaning crews
- Process payroll
- Order and maintain supplies and arrange for equipment maintenance
- Review title commitments and prepare correspondence to landowners
- Coordinate and oversee closings with landowners
- 2-5 years related experience
- Bookkeeping and light accounting experience
- Proficient with MS Office, Access and other Accounting software
- Position requires extensive client relations, strong communication and presentation skills and the ability to deal with clients and agents, on fast track projects
- Background experience in the title industry is a must
- Experience working for a ROW organization is helpful
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to adapt to an ever changing environment
- Creative thinking skills to solve problems
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists; ability to interpret a variety of instructions
You have a vision for success. We can help you get there.
Every business begins as a vision -- an idea that springs from the mind of an...