Administrative Assistant – |
INTERA Inc., an environmental and water resources consulting and engineering firm, seeks an enthusiastic person to provide administrative support services. The position is located in our Gainesville, Florida, office but will also support employees located in our other Florida offices.
- front desk reception (answering inbound phone calls and receiving visitors)
- general office duties including copying, scanning, filing, and mailing
- prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements
- open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- maintain office supply inventories
- coordinate maintenance of office equipment
- excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- planning and organizing
- multi-tasking and prioritizing
- attention to detail and accuracy
- attention to customer service
- must be proficient in Word, Excel.
- must have experience in operation of standard office equipment.
- must have experience in clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping
- must have experience in principles and practices of basic office management
Intera, Inc - 15 months ago
INTERA Engineering is an employee-owned Canadian corporation operating from its head office in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. For over 20 years,...