This position provides and oversees a full range of clerical and specialized administrative functions of a critical and highly confidential nature for a director, major service line, and/or projects that are highly complex in scope and nature. Requires a broad working knowledge of departmental, company, and industry practices, policies, programs and values. Works under limited supervision, acting on own initiative and direction. May supervise lower level clerical employees.
Handles a wide variety of situations involving administrative functions of the office. May assist in department programs, projects, and processes. Develops and prepares presentations and reports. May prepare and compose correspondence, memoranda, reports, etc. Screens telephone calls and receives and directs visitors. May schedule and maintain calendar of appointments, meetings and travel itineraries and coordinates related arrangements. May prepare and distribute minutes of meetings. Operates a personal computer and appropriate software.
Entry Rate: $17.00
Benefits Eligible: Yes
Shifts: Tentative work schedule; Monday -Thursday, 9:30 to 4:00, with some Fridays. Hours could exceed 24 when needed.
Department: Risk Management
Additional Details: Part-time position at Logan Regional Hospital
- Four years of experience using advanced computer skills. Examples are complex formatting, mail merge, formulas, creating charts and graphs, data manipulation, creating and running reports, creating presentations and using multimedia content. Expert computer user with experience trouble shooting and teaching others.
- Four years of experience working in an office setting, working in a clerical position with keyboarding and data entry responsibilities or working in customer service.
- Experience with leadership responsibilities. Examples include providing training to others on their job duties, coordinating the work of others, coordinating projects, acting as a team lead, and directly supervising others.
- Demonstrated interpersonal verbal and written communication skills including being proficient in spelling, punctuation, grammar and other English language skills.
- Hearing/Listening, Manual Dexterity, Seeing, Sitting, Speaking
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience working in a healthcare setting
- Medical terminology experience
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...