This position provides and oversees a wide variety of clerical and specialized administrative functions generally of a critical or confidential nature for multiple managers, multiple departments, multiple sites, or multiple functions and may be assigned administrative/support related projects that are moderate in scope and complexity.
This role is assigned to those with a primary responsibility to provide administrative support such as preparing and composing correspondence, memoranda, reports, etc. Screening telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, resolving routine inquiries, scheduling and maintaining calendar of appointments and schedules, setting up meetings and travel itineraries and coordinating related arrangements, preparing and distributing minutes of meetings and operating a personal computer and appropriate software to create documents, presentations, etc. May assist in department programs, projects, and processes.
Entry Rate: $15.41 or more depending on experience
Benefits Eligible: Yes
Shift Details: Full time, 40 hours a week
- Four or more years of office / clerical experience with three or more years recent secretarial experience on an executive level
- Typing speed of at least 60 WPM (words per minute)
- Accuracy of data entry is crucial
- Work experience with Microsoft Outlook/Word/Excel/PowerPoint, Internet Explorer
- Must be able to manage and prioritize several tasks at the same time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to compose correspondence and edit documents
- Ability to prepare meeting agendas and meeting minutes
- Must be able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced department and adapt well to constant change
- Hearing/Listening, Manual Dexterity, Seeing, Sitting, Speaking
- Ability to maintain database and to compile and distribute reports
- Secretarial experience in a healthcare/insurance environment
- Experience with leadership responsibilities. Examples include providing training to others on their job duties, coordinating the work of others, coordinating projects, acting as a team lead, and directly supervising others.
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare - 20 months ago
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...