What does the Administrative Assistant Do?
The Admin Assistant performs light cleaning duties in areas such as kitchens, common areas and vacant conference rooms around the office in order to keep Intouch looking neat and tidy. This is a part-time position. Responsibilities will include cleaning the break areas, disposing of materials left over following events/meetings, storing office supplies, preparing conference rooms for meetings, wiping down tables, sorting mail, and other duties. Other projects and duties will be assigned as needed. This person needs to be a self-starter that takes initiative and maintains a positive attitude. There will be general guidance for this role, but the Admin Assistant must be able to work independently.
What are we looking for?
- The ideal candidate is a current student looking for part-time work
- Must be available in the afternoons Monday-Friday, however we can be flexible with the schedule
- Is able to lift and carry up to 20 pounds
- Must be able to reach, pull, stoop, kneel, lift, carry, and bend throughout each daily work shift
- Effectively communicate in verbal and written form
- Previous work experience preferred
When you go to work each day, do you want to feel like you’re making a difference?
At Intouch Solutions, we are constantly reminded how...