Title: Administrative Assistant
About Iron Mountain
Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE: IRM) provides information management services that help organizations lower the costs, risks and inefficiencies of managing their physical and digital data. The company's solutions enable customers to protect and better use their information - regardless of its format, location or lifecycles stage - so they can optimize their business and ensure proper recovery, compliance and discovery. Founded in 1951, Iron Mountain manages billions of information assets, including business records, electronic files, medical data, emails and more for organizations around the world. Visit www.ironmountain.com or follow the company on Twitter at www.twitter.com/IronMountainInc for more information.
We are currently recruiting for an Administrative Assistant...
Responsible for all administrative duties, such as, billing, filing, collections, purchasing, scheduling appointments, luncheons and other responsibilities as needed.
- Reconcile Postage and Freight report.
- Prepare Postage and Freight payment documents.
- Prepare facility management and key function reports.
- Handle facility day to day contacts with outside vendors.
- Review vendor pricing and performance.
- Reconcile and process accounts payable.
- Assist in the facility closing and invoicing process.
- Assist in collections of receivables.
- Write memos, business letters, and general notices.
- Work routinely with Microsoft Excel and expenses.
- Prepare graphs and charts.
- Maintain facility files including personnel files.
- Assist Managing Director in various projects and tasks.
- Provide secretarial support to the facility.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
The ideal applicant will have current exp. in an office setting with general office skills.
- Communications skills, both verbal and written, in English.
- Accounting skills, ability to accurately scan numbers, 10 key proficiency helpful.
- General office skills relative to phone manners, business correspondence and filing.
- Negotiation skills relative to vendors and collections.
- Proficient with MS Excel and MS Word.
- Type more than forty words per minute.
- Clear, legible handwriting.
- Detail oriented.
At this time we are considering only local candidates who are able to work without employer sponsorship. No agencies or phone calls, please.
Only those candidates whose experience best meets our requirements will be contacted.
Iron Mountain is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: administrative, administrative assistant.
About Iron Mountain:
Iron Mountain is a storage and information management company, assisting more than 156,000 organizations in 36...