Two to five years experience in administrative support or relevant work experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
The primary responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant include:
- Administrative and secretarial support
- Telephone coverage, mail, calendaring, travel and meeting scheduling
- Photocopying, faxes and file maintenance
- Check requests and expense report preparation
- Word processing, memos, letters, presentations, etc.
- Acquisition due diligence coordination (meeting scheduling and manage files)
- Assist with events – planning/execution
- Back up for internal systems support
- Intermediate knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, good people, skills, team player
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
The Irvine Company
- 2 years ago - save job
Founded more than a century ago, the privately held company is known internationally for the communities it continues to create on The...