Administrative Assistant needed for a fun, fast growing company in Milford NH
We are looking to add to our talented team! If you like working with a variety of people, are an active listener and learner, plus have a friendly attitude we may have a position for you!
Required: at least 3 years work experience, with 1 or more years in an administrative position
JP Pest Services is looking for an Administrative Assistant to help support our dynamic and multifaceted company. We need someone who is a creative thinker with superior skills at an expert level using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
If you’ve had success with the following please apply via this link:
- Greet and help customers, vendors, and other visitors to office.
- Answer telephones, forward calls and/or relay messages to appropriate persons.
- Provide administrative support to management, sales, marketing, customer service, administration and service
- Enter notes about important customer comments, needs, and interactions in management system.
- Process incoming mail and distribute to appropriate persons, prepare and outgoing mail and other shipments.
- Create and prepare reports, proposals, memos, presentations and distribute to designated persons.
- Work on special projects as assigned
- Ordering supplies
- General office duties
- Performs other task as assigned
JP Pest Services offers:
- Paid vacations, holidays and personal time
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Voluntary Vision
- Profit sharing and 401(k) savings plan
- Career and industry development opportunities
- Competitive salary
JP Pest Services is New Hampshire’s oldest and largest professional pest management firm. Our quality focused, visionary company has an 88 year track record of increased growth, visibility, opportunity and success. You’ll find that our team consists of talented, dedicated people who share our commitment to excellence. JP Pest Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We perform various prescreening tests for qualified applicants.