Under the direction of the General Manager, the Administrative Assistant is the key point of contact for our customers both in person and over the telephone. The Administrative Assistant provides excellent telephone etiquette and administrative support to the branch and the General Manager.
- Greet customers in a positive, professional manner.
- Answer the switchboard for internal and external phone calls.
- Page customers and Associates as needed.
- Prepare and take deposits to the bank daily.
- Balance cash drawers and replenish petty cash daily.
- Post cash payments to the journal.
- Provide administrative support to the branch and the General Manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
It is the policy of JX Enterprises, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, military and veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. We are strongly committed to this policy, and believe in the concept and spirit of the law.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Related work experience desired.
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook preferred.
- Dependable and reliable attendance required.
JX Enterprises, Inc. - 15 months ago