Summary / Purpose
Support assigned managers and/or executives by providing administrative and clerical support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Coordinate executives, directors and/or manager’s calendar, meetings, correspondence and presentations as needed.
• Coordinate and arranges meetings facilities, and records and transcribes minutes of meetings.
• Handle confidential information to include HR related files, etc.
• Participate or lead special projects and/or events.
• Arrange and coordinate travel schedules and reservations when required.
• Administer program, projects and/or processes specific to the department served.
• Serve as the administrative liaison with others within and outside the company regarding administrative issues relating to purchasing, personnel, facilities and operations.
• Generate reports and graphs as needed.
• Order and maintain supplies.
• Plan and prepare for customer visits.
• Serve as resource to others in the resolution of complex problems and issues.
• Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
• Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
Requires a high school diploma or equivalent; and 5 years relevant experience.
Basic PC skills, including MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel and Google Mail.
Strong organizational skills a must.
Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Jabil Circuit is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Jabil Circuit - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Jabil Circuit is one of the leading providers of electronics manufacturing services (EMS) in the world. Its largest segment, diversified...