Job Posting Title Administrative Assistant Reference Code EXT-NB00004302-E-01 Company Kiewit is one of North America's largest and most respected construction and engineering organizations. With its roots dating back to 1884, the employee-owned company operates through a network of offices in the United States, Canada and abroad. Kiewit offers construction and engineering services in a variety of markets including transportation, water/wastewater, heavy civil, power, oil, gas and chemical, building and mining. With revenues of more than $10 billion, Kiewit's workforce includes approximately 10,300 staff and 14,400 craft workers. Kiewit Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Kiewit participates in E-Verify. Tasks -Provide administrative support to the Kiewit Australia US-based management team and staff.
- Coordinate meetings, conference calls, catering, etc.
- Coordinate and arrange travel for management team and employees.
- Prepare proposal binders for all estimate reviews and final submissions to include creating tabs and covers.
- Answer and manage incoming calls for US management team.
- Keep office area clean and organized to include setting up offices and cubes for new employees/transfers; cleaning up offices and cubes for outgoing employees.
- Maintain home leave tracking report.
- Assist with maintaining data in Kiewit Learning Management system.
- Prepare expense reports, distribute mail, prepare outgoing mail and shipments to Australia.
- Schedule and coordinate quarterly training sessions, annual district meetings, etc.
- Coordinate quarterly teambuilding events.
- Work with Perth office to develop and distribute monthly newsletter. Requirements -High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 5-8 years administrative support experience.
- Must maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Proficient with MS Office products, such as Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Experience with SharePoint is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Organized, approachable and outgoing personality. Employment Type Full-Time City Lenexa
Kiewit Corporation - 2 years ago
Peter Kiewit Sons' is a heavyweight in the heavy construction industry. The general contractor and its subsidiaries have a breadth of...