We currently have a position open for an Administrative Assistant at our Logansport, Indiana dealership. Below is a job description for the position.
- Primary responsibility for phone and in-store reception and for relaying information to our parts, service and territory managers and other staff in a timely and efficient manner.
- Responsible for maintaining current and accurate customer profiles.
- Responsible for cashiering, balancing all transactions daily and for forwarding deposits and necessary paperwork to Administration Center.
- Responsible for all Product Support Administration at the dealership.
- Posting service accessories and mileage when required
- Closing and mailing invoices in a timely manner when required
- Posting sick/vacation days for all at dealership (calendar maintenance)
- Provide administrative support for territory managers as required/requested.
- Support the TM staff with customer record maintenance, (including posting customer calls) report generation and distribution, and other operation-related duties
- Post delivery dates to equipment profiles as directed by the TM
- Facilitate data integrity and execute an array of tasks utilizing our corporate CRM solution
- Responsible for customer accounts receivable past-due collections as instructed by Accounts Receivable Administrator. Engage the Branch CIT for support and resolution as required.
- Maintaining/ordering adequate office supplies for dealership.
- Coordination of lobby activities – cleanliness, merchandising, traffic (customer and staff), season decorations, plants.
- Strong customer relation and interpersonal skills.
- Good computer skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Basic accounting knowledge.
- Self-starter – ability to work with frequent interruptions.
Koenig Equipment, Inc. - 8 months ago