Provides administrative support to the department's Directors and/or Vice Presidents. Includes support of processes for the delivery of department programs. Assist with meeting/training preparation activities, reserving conference rooms, and department email communications. Work with Department Associates to support daily administrative functions related to scheduling meetings, managing calendars, assisting with new application implementations, and managing print and copy activities.
Coordinates Calendar and Correspondence
Performs Reporting, File Management and Office Coordination
- Responsible for all scheduling and maintenance of calendar on lotus notes including anticipating and collecting prep. This includes the coordination of all meetings including dates, agendas, food, meeting rooms and invitations.
- Ensures timely and appropriate response to incoming mail and e-mails, including drafting written responses to all levels of management and key resources and customers
- Sets up and maintains Lotus Notes lists
- Orders and maintains supplies and equipment for department
- Prepares and publishes reports, PowerPoint presentations, and spreadsheets
- Files and maintains department records and necessary documentation
- Even tempered, positive persona, approachable, likes people.
- Ability to juggle and shift priorities without getting flustered.
- Professional and articulate.
- Proven ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to work independently and with multiple levels within the organization.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications.
- Problem solver - able to enlist others support to get things done.
Kohl's Corporation - 7 months ago
Kohl’s Corporation (Kohl’s) operates family-oriented, department stores that sells apparel, footwear and accessories for women,...