What you will be doing:
- Assist the Chief Administrative Officers with various projects, duties, and communications.
- Create and maintain various reports and documents
- Schedule and prepare meetings and travel as needed
- Take detailed meeting minutes
- Assist team management staff as needed
- Manage the CAOs calendar
- Answer and screen phone calls in a timely manner
- Maintain workflow and manage sensitive, confidential information
- Handle multiple projects
- All other duties as assigned.
Preference will be given to those with:
- Experience in similar roles
- Certification in Microsoft Office, QuickBooks, etc.
- Typical business hours are 8:30a-5:30p, but may sometimes be required to work extra hours
- Very fast-paced
- We encourage creativity and innovation
- We care about our employees
- We are results-oriented
Pay and Perks :
- Base Salary: $24,000
- We are growing fast so you can, too!
- Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life
- Expenses paid for, including mileage (mostly local travel)
- Accumulating Paid Time Off that increases with longevity
- Ability to take advantage of training for free
- Desk, computer, office supplies provided
- Paid holidays, including your birthday (after one year of employment)
- Company outings and fun activities
- And more
- Some exposure to financial/invoicing/billing work
- Experience in a corporate office setting
- Ability to multi-task
- Extremely efficient organizational abilities
- The passion to do something great, not just work somewhere
- Valid Drivers license
- Authorized to work in the United States
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Lab Four - 19 months ago