The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for the smooth operation of the Human Resources Department front office. This will include a variety of duties that will include courteously greeting all visitors and answering and routing all incoming telephone calls. The successful candidate will perform clerical and administrative functions that will be confidential and sensitive in nature. This position will have the responsibility of processing payments for department invoices and the ordering of office supplies for the department. This position will assist with social activities organized by the HR area.
EDUCATION / TRAINING / EXPERIENCE:
Status, Shifts and Hours Worked
- High School Diploma required. Completion of job related college course work in secretarial science or business administration preferable.
- Previous experience of varied secretarial experience at the executive or administrative level.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products required.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to compose clear and concise correspondence independently or from oral and /or written instructions.
How To Apply
Apply @ www.lafayettegeneral.com
Early Office Hours
Amount of Travel
Work At Home
Lafayette General Medical Center - 11 months ago