Lake Street Advisors, LLC is an independent fee-only multi-family office located in Portsmouth, NH and Boston, MA serving clients in New England and across the country. We work intimately with ultra high net worth individuals and their families as their “Chief Financial and Investment Officer” to provide optimal, unbiased advice tailored to their situation.
Lake Street offers a professional, entrepreneurial and dynamic work environment with competitive employee salaries. Our comprehensive benefit package includes 401(k) with employer matching, health and dental insurance with employer contributions, flexible spending accounts, and employer-paid life insurance, and short- and long-term disability.
The essential duties of the Administrative Assistant include:
- Answering and transferring calls, greeting visitors, setting up conference rooms, coordinating occasional catering needs
- Providing senior level support by scheduling meetings and conference calls, booking travel, renewing memberships, calendar management, other various tasks upon request
- Processing shipping and mailing requests by preparing labels for outbound and return packages, tracking packages on request, preparing outgoing regular and certified mail
- Collecting inbound mail and packages, scanning and electronic filing of various documents in accordance with company paperless initiative
- Maintaining office and kitchen supplies, taking inventory and ensuring timely ordering with backup supplies on hand
- Working with PowerPoint presentations, preparing and binding various print materials for marketing and client presentations
- Handling all requests to enter and edit information in the company databases
- Liaison between offices for multiple purposes, as needed, to ensure office operations run smoothly and consistently, fostering communication and teamwork, and ensuring company procedures and practices are followed
- Primary point of contact for property management company relations as well as some outside vendors
- Back up to Administrative Assistant in Portsmouth office during absences and times of heavy workflow by being point person for filing and eFax inboxes, shipping requests, etc.
- Other miscellaneous tasks and projects as needed
The optimal candidate is motivated and bright, displays initiative, and possesses the ability to multi-task with top-notch organizational skills. Effective communication and prioritization are also key characteristics needed for this position. Professionalism and courtesy is essential when interacting with our clients, colleagues, outside advisors, as is discretion when handling sensitive client information.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office products is a must, specifically including PowerPoint and Excel. College degree with 1-5 years of prior administrative experience in a professional setting preferred. A background in the financial industry would be helpful but not necessary.
INTERESTED APPLICANTS SHOULD SEND COVER LETTER AND RESUME VIA E-MAIL NO PHONE INQUIRIES PLEASE.
Indeed - 8 months ago
copy to clipboard