This position is responsible for providing executive level administrative and technical support to Directors within Winfield. Responsibilities includes:
Required (Basic) Experience & Education:
- Recognize and anticipate the needs of Directors
- Answer and respond to incoming calls; interview callers and make appropriate referrals.
- Compose and prepare correspondence, presentations, org charts and reports
- Update distribution lists and phone lists
- Coordinate office moves
- Provide training and support for system processes: Outlook, Cliqbook, Concur, MFD (scanning printing and copying)
- Establish, update and communicate policies, processes and procedures, answer questions relating to office operations
- Manage calendars
- Coordinate internal and industry meetings and visits, as well as meeting activities
- Schedule meetings, coordinate schedules, arrangements (equipment, food, beverages) and site specifics (floor plan, etc.)
- Research and finalize logistics, including travel, transportation and hotel
- Work with other Admins to ensure back up support is provided as needed
Required Competencies & Other Skills:
- 5-7 years administrative assistance experience or post HS education and equivalent experience;
- Demonstrated competencies in PC applications, including Microsoft Office Suite;
Preferred Experience & Education:
- Excellent written and verbal communications;
- Ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organizations;
- Exceptional organizational skills;
- Ability to prioritize workload and work well under pressure; ability to multitask and shift priorities easily;
- High level of detail and accuracy imperative;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision,
- High level of integrity and sensitivity to maintain confidentiality;
- Ability to work as a team player and accept assigned tasks outside of normal routine.
Preferred Competencies & Other Skills:
Percentage of Travel:
Land O'Lakes, Inc. offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including medical and dental insurance, retirement savings account, tuition reimbursement, PTO, paid holidays, and employee development opportunities. Land O’Lakes, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Land O’Lakes,Inc. enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Land O 'Lakes, Inc. - 21 months ago
GROW YOUR CAREER WITH AMERICA'S FAVORITE BRANDS
While a career with Land O’Lakes connects you to some of the most trusted and loved...