The Administrative Assistant provides administrative support and client related services within the Preventive Services Department of Leake and Watts. He/she will work 35 hours per week, including working 1 evening per week (1:00PM to 9:00PM). The Administrative will perform clerical/secretarial duties as assigned. Specific job duties include the following:
- To assist in the monitoring/executing of the contract compliance data requirements relative to FASPs, WMS/CCRS, and other regulatory agency control systems. Submit the monthly PROMIS report; and generate the case work contact and FTC report for the general staff meeting; and reconcile the PROMIS / Connections case work contact for the FTR program and the 18 month & over spreadsheet and fast track meetings, and shelter reports.
- Schedule staff for trainings and maintain Training Logs, Individual Supervision Log, Staff Meeting minutes, Critical Event, Clients Survey TANF Log.
- To manage the petty cash; metro cards and worker expense forms by overseeing the required paperwork and required signatures and forwarding to finance as expected.
- Oversee the use of our consultant services including the scheduling and submission of invoices for mental health services, parenting ed program.
- To oversee the incident reporting system by entering reports in the critical event system within the expected time line.
- Coordinate with ACS Family Support Services and case planners to schedule Family Team Conferences and elevated risk conferences. Run FTC reports to ensure the meetings are reflected in the ACS data.
- Print Promis referrals for all new cases for assignment to case worker and fax all required documentation for all ADVO cases to ACS.
- Reconcile the Quest and Full Circle invoices and submit check request and check for outstanding discrepancies
- Maintain office by purchasing office supplies, and furniture, as well as ensuring the cleanliness of the playroom and conference rooms, organizing supplies, shredding confidential documents. Archive all closed cases by Logging, storing, shipping closed cases to Noble
- Coordinate the use of the conference rooms and department vehicle by maintaining tracking and scheduling system.
- Train and assist receptionist to carry out various assignments.
- To serve as principle registrar/action officer for such supportive services as camping, Fresh Air Fund, recreation, educational programs, etc. In addition distributing donations received from the development office.
- Perform other related tasks such as assignments for the assistant executive director.
- To perform hospitality tasks such as receiving visitor/clients at office site, and to handle telephone calls/message, and translation services for the department.
- High School Diploma required.
- Computer literacy required.
- Must have excellent typing skills and be detailed oriented
Leake & Watts - 20 months ago
Leake & Watts has been providing social services for over 180 years, continually expanding our programs to meet the changing needs of...