- Position Summary
Leggett & Platt, Incorporated is seeking an organized and detail-oriented person to fill an administrative assistant role within our company. The successful candidate will be a mature professional with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with executives and employees at all levels.
- Various administrative duties such as travel planning, correspondence, expense account assistance, and scheduling/taking minutes of meetings
- Creating spreadsheets and charts to analyze business developments
- Assisting with development of training and presentational materials
- Additional opportunities for designing and carrying out special projects
- Other office management duties as needed
- Strong analytical skills
- High level of professionalism, confidentiality, and business maturity
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office, with specific skills in Microsoft Excel
- Positive and team-oriented attitude
- Advanced written and oral communication abilities
- Ability to manage and organize projects while paying close attention to detail
- Track record of resourcefulness, creativity, and positivity
- Will consider part-time or full-time candidates
- 1-3 years of administrative support experience in a professional environment desired
- College degree preferred, but not required
This position will be an opportunity to have a high-level support role in helping executives become more productive by coordinating administrative tasks. The successful candidate will need to have strong initiative as well as a high degree of professionalism and emotional maturity.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package. While benefits may vary by location, we typically include: medical, dental, vision, discount stock purchase plan, tuition reimbursement, employee discounts and more.
Since 1883, Leggett & Platt (NYSE: LEG) has been creating a wide variety of innovative products that can be found in most homes, offices, and automobiles. Today our growing company consists of 19,000 employee-partners in 140 manufacturing facilities throughout 18 countries. For more information, please visit www.leggett.com .
Leggett & Platt is proud to be an Equal Access/Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Leggett & Platt, Incorporated - 19 months ago
That spring in your step after a good night's sleep may be there courtesy of Leggett & Platt (L&P) -- the pioneer of steel coil...