The Administrative Assistant provides administrative and office support for the Executive Assistant to the Dean.
1) Composes general correspondence, including email communication to the faculty, staff and students
2) Compiles and organizes presentation material for the Associate Dean for Internal Affairs
3) Assists with preparing materials for receptions, conferences, and other law school related functions
4) Maintains the law school office supplies and submits order forms as needed
5) Performs errands for the law school on the main campus and to other university departments as needed
6) Assists Executive Assistant to the Dean and the Center for Constitutional Litigation and Policy with special projects (receptions, editing, continuing legal education conferences, etc.)
7) Maintains the calendar for scheduling of classrooms and conference rooms for outside of class time events
Bachelor's degree preferred with minimum of two years experience in administrative support. Detail oriented with significant computer experience. Proficient in Microsoft Office, file maintenance, editing, proofreading, ability to maintain confidentiality, excellent written and verbal communication skills. Demonstrated experience handling multiple tasks in a professional office environment
Knowledge and experience in higher education; Exceptional written communication, oral presentation, and interpersonal skills in a variety of settings; Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, often with changing priorities; Strong customer-service/student-service skills in a fast-paced, changing environment; Ability to work extended hours including evenings and weekends, during various time periods
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Liberty University . Private United States university. Liberty University offers a wide variety of distance education degree programs at...