Lodestar Quality LLC, is young, fast growing company headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana with an office in West Lafayette, IN. Lodestar at present is expanding its workforce and is seeking a candidate for the position of Administrative Assistant to provide support for various company activities. This position is located in West Lafayette and will report to the CEO.
The position of Administrative Assistant will involve providing support in various company related activities not limited to Accounting, Project related tasks, Sales and Marketing, Legal, Information Technology and maintaining proper records for all company related paperwork. It will also involve interacting with project teams both within USA and internationally.
If you a highly motivated professional, a goal-oriented self-starter and someone comfortable working in a dynamic work environment then this position may be the right opportunity for you. The position offers exposure to a multi-national working environments and opportunity for significant growth within the organization.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Associate’s degree at a minimum is required. Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Must have at-least 2 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Knowledge and experience in accounting is preferred with experience in using tools like QuickBooks being preferred
- Proven track record in prospecting, selling and closing
- Must be able to use common software applications like MS Office suite of products
- Prior experience in the service industry is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional people, phone and computer skills
- Leadership skills
- Highly detail oriented
- Dependable, enthusiastic
About Lodestar Quality LLC
Lodestar Quality LLC (Lodestar) is a knowledge based engineering and manufacturing solutions provider with headquarters in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA, with a subsidiary office in Pune, India. It consists of a team of innovative designers, experienced engineers, production and quality control personnel, with over 200 years of combined multi-national experience with Fortune 500 companies in the automotive and heavy engineering industries. Its mission is to utilize the experience and know-how of our team to provide small and medium sized manufacturing companies in North America and Europe with a comprehensive solution to their manufacturing needs backed by innovative design and engineering services, state of the art production facilities, and industry leading quality control processes.
Indeed - 4 months ago
Lodestar Quality serves its North American and European clients by delivering tier 1 quality components and assemblies at the same or less...