Logic PD is seeking an Administrative Assistant for the Eden Prairie, MN location. This position will be responsible to perform a variety of administrative tasks that provide support our Eden Prairie location.
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties may be clerical, administrative and project-based and include scheduling travel, arranging meetings, handling information requests, preparing reports and correspondence. This position is often privy to confidential information ad as such, requires diplomacy and discretion.
- Perform Administrative and clerical tasks such as answering phones, faxing, mailing, filing, photocopying, typing correspondence and scheduling meetings.
- Create, analyze and summarize administrative reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Plan, coordinate and implement employee meetings and events.
- Role model and direct others in using appropriate discretion in the management of information.
- Provide daily back-up to the receptionist for lunch and break times; maintain visitor log and issue/track visitor security badges, greet and direct customers, vendors, employment applicants, and other visitors to proper person or department.
- May assist in coordinating travel arrangements for employees, applicants and customers.
- Support other departments with correspondence, reports, employee rosters, phone lists, data input or data processing, as assigned.
- Will collaborate and manage relationships at all levels.
- Other related duties and/or projects as assigned.
Generous salary with bonus and full benefits package including a n environment that supports employees as they take on new challenges and celebrates their successes. In addition to offering a competitive salary and bonus opportunities, Logic PD offers an excellent benefits package including a 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement and medical, dental and vision.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years related administrative work experience required
- Strong proficiency in PC based skills - MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint
- Ability to read, write and otherwise communicate effectively in English
- Must possess excellent verbal, writing, editing, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy of data input and communications is very important
- Abillity to work effectively with high degree of independence, confidentiality and initiative, dealing with multiple tasks and issues
- Ability to concentrate and focus despite multiple interruptions and distractions
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Exceptional attendance