- High School Graduate or General Education Degree
- 2 years prior experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Prior experience in an Administrative Assistant position, supporting
multiple managers and senior managers
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Superior time management and problem solving skills
- Must be highly organized and able to multi task
- Thorough knowledge of administrative practices and procedures
- Able to handle highest level of confidential information
- Detail oriented
- Timeliness and accuracy are essential
- Ability to accurately type 50 correct words per minute
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task
- Interpersonal - Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task
- Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems
- Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Professional appearance and presentation
- Ability to work independently or with a team
- Ability to follow detailed directions and execute those directions
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
- Must be able to operate general office equipment
Environmental and Working Conditions:
- Work time is conducted in an office setting
LogistiCare is the nation's leading managed healthcare organization specializing in the management of healthcare transportation benefits. LogistiCare’s client base consists of state and local government agencies (Medicaid agencies, transit authorities, school boards), managed care organizations and hospitals. LogistiCare is not a provider of transportation vehicles (we do not physically own vehicles). Instead, LogistiCare manages a network of transportation providers and provides the administrative infrastructure to authorize services and provide billing and claims payment functionality allowing LogistiCare to offer a complete outsourcing solution to our clients.
LogistiCare seeks a full-time Administrative Assistant. The Administrative Assistant assists the General Manager with clerical and technical support by performing a variety of administrative and office support duties for multiple managers in the operations and regional offices as applicable.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Greet visitors
- Answer the operator line and direct calls to the appropriate place
- Set up, maintain and distribute speed dial information for the phone/fax lines
- Coordinate voice mail set up
- Compile (in cooperation with Transportation) and distribute transportation provider list
- Keep all equipment up and running including postal meter, copiers, computer & servers (via IT Dept.), fax machines and phone lines
- Regularly restock supplies and paper as needed including copiers, faxes,break room, etc
- Ensures all call recordings are backed up and archived
- Coordinates new hire information and employee benefits documentation for the HR contact person in the operation center
- Coordinates office maintenance and cleaning (to include windows & carpets)by working with the landlord, cleaning service(s) and other services the operation may require, e.g., water dispenser, shredding service, plumber, electrician, security service, etc.
- Handling inbound/outbound mail including information packets and/or contracts for potential transportation providers
- Prepare expense reports
- Purchasing office supplies and maintaining supplies & inventory neatly and orderly
- Scheduling appointments
- Typing correspondence
LogistiCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Logisticare - 20 months ago
Compassion. Accuracy. Reliability. Efficiency.
Extra CARE makes all the difference...
There is more to non-emergency transportation...