ManTech is seeking an Administrative Assistant to serve on a multi-disciplinary staff in support of DoD planning studies and environmental compliance documentation. Under the direct supervision of the office administrator, the position entails on-site administrative support and coordination for all project related and office support functions. Project-related support includes duties associated with the creation and production of document deliverables, including performing various checks related to verifying document accuracy. Office-related support includes performing tasks associated with office logistics, secretarial duties, and other tasks in support of staff members. The administrative assistant performs other duties, some of which are listed below, as assigned.
The candidate may also support the Division’s Quality Assurance Service Center, primarily with the following duties:
- Proactively anticipates office needs and handles routine administrative tasks
- Maintains and manages calendar/meeting schedules
- Has primary responsibility for basic office accounting tasks, including the coordination of purchases, procurement of local supplies, and preparation and submittal of expense reports
- Coordinates travel itineraries, lodging, and transportation requirements
- Researches and collects information for inputs into briefings and reports
- Supports the implementation and improvement of standardized processes and procedures
- Supports the implementation and maintenance of tracking system for deliverables, action items, issues, and external task requirements
- Perform other administrative duties, including set up of teleconferences, file and library management, and new hire on- boarding, as required
Requirements: The candidate must have, at minimum, a High School diploma or equivalent; Associate of Arts or Bachelor’s degree strongly desired, and two to three years of related experience.
- Proofreading documents, including checking content for accuracy, completeness, and consistency
- Checking documents for various aspects related to style and formatting standards
- Assembling written documentation, both in electronic and hard copy formats
Other Skills Required: This position requires a demonstrated initiative in carrying out job responsibilities, attention to detail, sound judgment, effective decision-making, efficient task execution, excellent oral and written communication skills, and a dedication to accuracy. Fluency with Microsoft Office Suite required, proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel and experience with Adobe and EndNote a plus.
Work Schedule: Part-time, Monday-Friday, 12 p.m.-5 p.m., flexibility to work additional hours/days during busy periods highly desirable.
Clearance: Position requires no security clearance.
Requires High School diploma or equivalent, and two to three years of related experience.
High School Diploma or GED Certificate
Years of Experience
02-03 years w/High School Diploma