Each day, MarketStar’s talented professionals promote some of the world’s most advanced technological brands, generating more than $6 billion in annual revenue for our clients across the globe. Working with industry leaders such as HP, Verizon Communications, Sony, Microsoft, Canon and Cisco, MarketStar employees provide superior sales and marketing solutions while gaining insight to advance their career in the technology marketplace. If you’re looking for a way to make an impact, accelerate your career with MarketStar.
MarketStar currently has opportunities available across the U.S. for Part-Time Administrative Assistants that will act as an assistant to the Regional Manager to ensure that the team performs against established quality standards and client objectives. As part of the collective Flex Management team, the Administrative Assistant role is integral to successful deployment and execution of all Flex Programs.
- Assist Regional Manager, management team, account management, and client representatives in planning, developing and administering effective performance management, coaching and assessment strategies and plans consistent with established company-wide goals and initiatives
- Establish and maintain professional business relationships with fellow Flex Management team, field representatives, and store personnel
- Related duties as required and/or assigned
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Some college or advanced secretarial training preferred
- One to three years’ experience as a field representative and/or executive assistant
- Preference will be given for experience in field management or an outsourced personnel organization
- Preference will be given for experience in third party retail services and/or customer relations
- Track record of performance management and human resource management
- Able to prioritize and plan work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans
- Strong analytical, communication, interpersonal, coaching, and presentation skills
- Complete required sales reports, call reports, and related documents promptly and accurately
- Able to interact at all levels of business
- Must have reliable transportation
- Travel up to 25% outside of home market
- Flexible availability with weekend work required as dictated by account or Regional needs
- Strong computer skills including skill sets with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
MarketStar does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where MarketStar does business.
MarketStar - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Founded in 1988, MarketStar Corporation has established its authority in strategic outsourced sales and marketing solutions, go-to-market...