1.The candidate should have a Degree and 8 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant.
2.Good written and spoken English.Proficient w/ MS Office, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
3.Experience with coordinating internal & external meetings, booking travel, expenses, general administrative functions and assisting guests.
4.Organized, ability to multi task and work productively with minimal supervision.
Willing to go beyond daily administrative duties when needed.
5.Ability to problem solve and figure out/get trained on internal systems and procedures
1) Arranging Travel for all employees within the 3 VP organizations
2) Preparing, Submitting all Expense Reports
3) Scheduling Meetings, reserving conference rooms and ordering catering if needed (customer meetings only)
4) Preparing and submitting all Purchase Requisitions within the 3 organizations
5) Assisting Program Managers when Tapeout PR are ready for CEO signature
6) Submitting helpdesk tickets when required (IT, Facilities, HR)
7) Assisting in new hire preparation (locating cubicle and submitting on-line new hire notice)
8) Organizing Group Lunches or Group Activities
9) Ordering Office Supplies (submitting the helpdesk ticket to Facilities)
10) Scheduling and organizing large on-site technical training (infrequent)
11) Assisting all employees in the groups to understand and use Marvell processes
12) Assisting all employees in the groups when administrative issues occur and resolving
13) Attending quarterly admin meetings to stay current on new processes and upcoming Marvell events
14) Maintaining strong team support to all Storage admins and being available to backup other admins when needed
Administrative Assistance & Support
Marvell - 9 months ago
Thou marvell'st at my words, but be thee still; Marvell Technology Group offers digital and mixed-signal integrated circuits for data...