Bachelors Degree preferred or equivalent excellent work history.
• Organizational and critical thinking skills.
• Capability of handling confidential and discretionary information.
• Acute attention to detail and accuracy.
• Expert in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook Calendar Management.
• Knowledge of Concur travel system is a plus.
• Knowledge of Oracle system is a plus.
• Ability to remain flexible in order to handle and prioritize workload.
• Strong written and verbal skills.
• Knowledge of departmental functions and specialized terminology.
• Ability to multi-task and work under deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and as a team.
Performing administrative details, projects, and duties of a highly confidential nature.
• Using independent judgment, analytical ability, self-direction, and flexibility in work situations.
• Ability to research technical issues with little or no assistance.
• Supporting a team with tact and discretion.
• Dealing with strong personalities while keeping a professional and polished demeanor.
• Maintaining and procuring office supplies.
• Assisting with new hire paperwork and work station set-up.
• Domestic and International travel arrangements using the Corporate travel provider.
• Expense reports submission via Concur.
• Ensuring communication is clear, concise, and customer friendly.
• Demonstrating empathy and fostering excellent customer experiences.
• Collecting data in an accurate and timely fashion.
• Become quickly familiar with the company policies and practices.
• A self-starter and motivator.
Thou marvell'st at my words, but be thee still; Marvell Technology Group offers digital and mixed-signal integrated circuits for data...