Provides administrative and general office support to the site and regional operations to ensure smooth and effective office operation and maximum efficiency.
Act as the primary point of contact for site personnel, including technicians and new hires.
Support the site and region in regards to:
Review payroll reports for accuracy and resolve any issues at the local level and Payroll as needed.
- Assist and support Office Supervisor, RDOs, Site Managers, and Field Tech Supervisors on projects and daily business needs
- Deploying corporate communication to the site and region
- Order and maintain office supplies and inventory
- Make travel arrangements for operations employees to ensure economical and efficient use of employee time and company resources and in accordance with company policy including process of per diems, reconcile truck deductions, and verify signed travel policy
- Manage and maintain the operations of the office facilities, coordinating repairs and maintenance as needed
- Assist customers with immediate needs when Operations staff is unavailable
- Help other employees with tasks impacting customers (i.e., Timekeeper and Siebel)
Establish and maintain filing system, ensuring documentation/information is current and can be readily retrieved.
- Ensure that field technicians are paid timely, including Piecework Flat rates, OJT Trainer payments, Light Duty, QA Program, etc.
- Reconcile the VIP report and submit the necessary documents to VIP department
- Assist Sub Partner team with regional sub partner payroll
Timely process employee personnel forms including address changes, personnel changes, payroll deductions, PTO, etc.
Handle all external and internal vendor relations, including but not limited to, payment of invoices, new vendor setup, and resolution of any vendor issues.
Handle incoming calls, emails and company related correspondence daily, routing inquiries/requests to appropriate individual/department for response, following up, and providing any coordination necessary to ensure response occurs in timely, efficient manner.
Track and ensure employees acknowledge policies and procedures and follow up through to completion.
Organize and coordinate staff and other meetings, including preparing materials pertaining to agenda items, following up with staff members regarding status of action items, etc.
Respond timely to requests from Office Supervisor, Human Resources and Payroll.
Keep site bulletin boards updated and neatly organized with company newsletters, safety bingo, daily scorecards, federal posters, workers compensation information, etc.
Maintain activity reports of the region (i.e. PIR, MVA, Damage Claims, Attendance, Truck Deduction, Termination Reports, etc.).
Manage HSP process; submit and follow through to completion.
Facilitate new hire orientation and/or process new hire paperwork which may include traveling to other regional offices on occasion.
Attend Technician meetings as needed to collect documents, communicate information and respond to inquiries.
Maintain safe work environment by following and supporting safe practices.
Maintains punctual, regular and consistent attendance.
Prepares and submits expense reports weekly as requested in accordance with company policy, including for traveling technicians and new hires.
Plans, organizes and implements special events/meetings, including hotel accommodations, confirming attendance, transportation, meals, daily agenda, etc.
Facilitates or assists with new hires including: (1) orders and issues phones for new employees, and assist with phone replacement and resetting voicemails and (2) requests ID badges and create local enlarged ID badges to enhance customer service metric.
Assists/provides back-up support to other office support employees as required.
Coordinate special projects as assigned.
Perform other duties as assigned.
MasTec Advanced Technologies - 30+ days ago
MasTec, Inc. (MasTec) is a specialty contractor operating mainly throughout the United States and Canada, and across a range of industries....