Position requires computer skills, ability to use basic math skills, detail oriented, ability to multi task, provide customer service both external and internal and work in a fast pace environment. Knowledge of construction a plus.
Expected to work 40 hours a week, but willing to work overtime as needed. Compensation $10 an hour.
Tri City Insulation & Building Products, part of Masco Contractor Services (MCS), is a business unit of Masco Corporation, a Fortune 500 company. MCS is dedicated to providing outstanding service for builder customers by offering a wide range of installation capabilities, logistical know-how and unique services on a national level. Our sister companies include Delta Faucet Company and Behr Process Corporation.
Here’s How We Support Our Staff:
• Professional orientation, training, and certifications
• Stable work hours and pay
• Career development opportunities
• Safety-based company culture
MCS Staff enjoy these benefits:
• Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
• Paid life insurance
• Tuition reimbursement
• 401(k) with company match
• Paid vacation and holidays
• Substantial discount on all Masco Corporation products and services (including Behr paint, Delta faucets, KraftMaid Cabinets, etc.)
• A valid state driver’s license, Criminal Background check, Motor Vehicle Report check, Pre-employment Drug Screen, and e-Verify check (if applicable) are required.
Masco Administrative Services, Inc. - 18 months ago