McGraw-Hill Financial is seeking an Administrative Assistant to support the needs of our Sr. VP – Taxes, as well as the members of our Corporate Tax Department.
• Answer telephone
• Arrange travel
• Maintain location and vacation schedule
• Maintain files and archives
• Coordinate meetings, including scheduling and setting up conference rooms,
secure and setup proper equipment, arrange video conferencing and catering.
• Assist in preparing a variety of documents, letters and emails in draft and final
form utilizing software programs such as Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
• Provide assistance with proofreading and editing documents prior to distribution.
• Order supplies, maintain storage closets and inventory lists. Oversee mail
distribution, electronic filings and scan documents as required.
• Use intranet to gather information to support initiatives.
• Some college or equivalent work experience
• Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in secretarial support
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Detail-oriented with good organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task and work in a demanding/fast-paced work environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills needed with the ability to effectively communicate
with all levels of management
• High degree of trustworthiness and sensitivity for confidentiality
Regular full-time employees of McGraw Hill Financial routinely receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Flexible spending accounts with company contribution
- 401K with company matching, long-term and annual incentives, stock purchase program
- Many work/life benefits such as low-cost emergency child- and elder-care, parental leave for birth or adoption, flexible work arrangements, volunteer opportunities, employee assistance programs, tuition reimbursement, employee discounts, and much more
About the Company
The companies that make up what will be the new McGraw Hill Financial - a leading provider of content and analytics to global financial markets - include the best in class brands Standard & Poor's Ratings Services, S&P Capital IQ, S&P Dow Jones Indices, J.D. Power and Associates, Platts, McGraw-Hill Construction and Aviation Week. In September of 2011, The McGraw-Hill Companies announced its intention to separate into two companies: McGraw Hill Financial and McGraw-Hill Education. Additional information is available at
McGraw Hill Financial is an equal opportunity employer. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. For special accommodation due to disability, please email webmaster -at- mcgraw-hill.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate individual.
McGraw Hill Financial
McGraw Hill Financial - 22 months ago
McGraw Hill Financial is a high-growth, high-margin benchmarks, content and analytics company serving the capital and commodity markets....