Provides administrative services and support for the Department Manager, and other Management staff. Provides confidential assistance to management in the effectuation of labor relations and management policies. Answers and screen phone calls, types correspondence, takes minutes, schedules meetings, prepares PC generated reports, handles mail, and maintains organization within the department.
- Possess high school diploma
- Possess (6) six months of job-related experience
- Ability to type 35 - 40 wpm; PC literate with a knowledge and experience in Microsoft Word and other software programs and technologies
- Ability to effectively communicate and present self to people in courteous, tactful and poised manner
- Ability to treat material handled confidentially
- Associates Degree in Business preferred
McLaren Health Care - 22 months ago