The administrative assistant provides general administrative support to the Client Account Executive, and management team in our Cape Girardeau office . This position is responsible for performing standard, advanced, and confidential administrative duties requiring broad experience, skill, and knowledge of organization policies and procedures.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage all general administrative duties.
- Coordinate monthly meetings and functions and major event planning.
- Assist with supporting management team.
Minimum Qualifications & Competencies:
- Manages Account Executive calendar, schedule, meetings, and all travel arrangements.
- Plans, schedules, and facilitates various meetings, and conference calls to include scheduling conference rooms, meeting invitations, catering, and site preparation.
- Coordinates the gathering of information and materials for presentations, creates presentation, prints and distributes meeting materials.
- Completes general administrative duties to include creating monthly and quarterly reports, and maintaining various databases, binders, etc.
- Manages communication through emails, as well as communication from staff through various time zones
- Scans, prints, copies and files items as needed.
- Manages mail distribution, flow of correspondence, requisition of office supplies, as well as additional clerical duties.
- Develops and distributes special projects as directed.
- Coordinates special events such as Birthdays, Employee of the Quarter, Anniversaries
- Assists with new hire training for Client Managers
- Performs other duties, tasks and projects as assigned.
- Screens incoming phones calls, prioritizes message delivery, and coordinates to appropriate teams as necessary.
- Manages client content on intranet site.
MedAssets is an Equal Opportunity Employer and ensures its employment decisions comply with principles embodied in Title VII, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, Executive Order 11246, Revised Order Number 4, and applicable state regulations.
- High school diploma: BA/BS business preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years experience as an administrative assistant, supporting Senior Manager level and above.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment that requires quick turnaround and quality output.
- Solid knowledge of all MS Office Products.
- Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to move around the work area; sit; perform manual tasks; operate tools and other office equipment such as computer, computer peripherals and telephones; extend arms; kneel; talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds.
- Mental Demands: the employee must be able to follow directions, to get along with others, and handle stress;
- Work environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually minimal.
MedAssets is at the center of improving the quality and effectiveness of the healthcare industry. From establishing best practice value for...