Pediatrix Medical Group, is hiring an Administrative Assistant to support our regional office in Phoenix, AZ, near the Biltmore area.
The Administative Assistant performs clerical and administrative duties for the Executive Team: Directors of Operations, Senior Financial Analyst, and Executive Assistant.
Manages the coordination and administrative organization of all daily aspects of the offices of the Executive Team, including schedules, arranging appointments, travel, meetings, conference calls, etc.
Work requires some analysis and use of initiative and independent judgment with frequent access to confidential and highly complex information. Is knowledgeable of corporate policy and is often called upon to interpret and communicate the Executives’ intent to other managers, internal and external resources.
Education and/or Experience:
• High school diploma; Associate’s degree in business or secretarial science (2-year program) preferred; or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Three to Five years of administrative experience in a corporate setting; preference for experience in a health care or medical office setting.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality is a must.
• Strong typing skills with PC aptitude (Microsoft Word/Excel 7.0/Power Point), word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software.
• Excellent telephone and customer contact skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Possess strong analytical, accounting and project management skills.
• Proven ability to exercise sound judgment
• Ability to work well with team members
~Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Mednax - 9 months ago
MEDNAX is a multi-specialty medical group with a national focus. It is the holding company of Pediatrix Medical Group, American...