Company: Mentor Graphics
Job Title: Administrative Assistant - 921
Job Location: US – MI – Southfield
Job Category: Administration/Facilities
- Support a geographically disbursed sales team, including management.
- Coordinate local customer events (training, lunch-and-learns, seminars, customer outings, dinners, meetings)
- Manage administrative duties such as office supplies, travel arrangements, expense reports and team calendar management.
- Office management, including coordinating office repairs, IT interface, customer marketing collateral.
- 3 years prior Administrative experience
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office, including Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and drive daily task with minimum supervision
- Experience with supporting sales organizations, Concur Travel & Expense, and purchasing card management is a plus
- Formal education (BS/BA) is a plus
- Travel required to support offices in multiple geography locations
Mentor Graphics - 11 months ago
Mentor Graphics knows that everyone sometimes needs a helping hand, even engineers. The company is a leading global developer of electronic...